This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $20 per item. Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
For a tough, economical SUP paddle, look no further than the NRS PTS Stand Up Paddle. A sturdy aluminum shaft and high-impact plastic blade make the PTS a great all-around stick for recreational paddlers.
- The strong, airplane-grade aluminum shaft and high-impact ABS plastic blade provide long-lasting durability and performance.
- Our solid dual-pin quick-adjust coupler lets you easily adjust the paddle's length to match your height and paddling style.
- Two paddle lengths to choose from - Short Length: 72"-81" with 4 adjustment points and Long Length: 79"-91" with 5 adjustment points.
- These paddles break into two pieces. The 72"-81" length breaks into 56" and 34" pieces and the 79"-91" breaks into 63" and 34" pieces.
- Ergonomic T-grip provides a comfortable, powerful top-hand position.
- For surf or whitewater paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/racing or fitness and Yoga, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.
|Blade Material:||High-impact ABS plastic|
|Blade Surface Area:||683 sq cm / 105 sq in|
|Blade Shape:||Symmetrical/slightly spooned|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Weight:||79" - 91" is 40.8 oz (1157 g)|