With a four-way stretch exterior and a soft ThermalPlush lining, the HydroSkin® 0.5 top from NRS is the ultimate immersible base layer for women. The stretchy, comfortable HydroSkin 0.5 neoprene material provides just the right amount of warmth for cool days and cool water without feeling bulky or restrictive.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch Powerspan exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush lining feels great against skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Spandex fabric under the arms creates friction-free zones for comfortable paddling while improving ventilation where you need it most.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.