From the lifts to the summit, the mountains often bring unexpected weather. Prepare for anything with the 3-in-1 Men’s KT Component Jacket. The shell features water-repelling 2-layer GORE-TEX® technology, PFC-free water-repellent treatment, and 100% seam-taped construction to keep you dry. The Thermal R insulated jacket liner easily zips out to adjust quickly to warmer or colder temperatures throughout the day and the wind-blocking Pertex Quantum® fabric helps improve the performance of the insulation. The removable storm hood with brim comes off easily when not in use. Vertical zippered chest, hand, and sleeve pockets keep essentials easily accessible.
- GORE-TEX® 2-layer fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation; Pertex Quantum® fabric is designed to protect from wind and improve the efficiency of insulation
- Environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent); 100% seam-taping to keep water out
- Removable Thermal R Insulated liner Jacket for extra warmth when needed
- Removable hood with peripheral cord adjustment
- Waterproof zippered chest pockets; Zippered sleeve pass pocket and hand pockets
Product Weight: 1lb 12.1oz (796.6g)
Main Fabric: GORE-TEX® Products 2L 100% Recycled Polyester 3.2 oz/yd. | Pertex Quantum© 100% Nylon Plainweave 1.4 oz/ yd.
Insulation Type: Removable Liner: Thermal R 80g
Center Back Length: 31in