Fulfilled by our friends at Ultra E-Bikes
The Kickstart is a smart Lumos bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signals, and turn signals. With over 500 lumens of output, you’ve never been better equipped to take on the night. With proactive safety features built right in, the Kickstart is designed to make the rider highly visible and predictable to drastically minimize the chances of a collision.
Take away the guesswork by letting traffic around you know which direction you’re turning. Eliminate collisions from the rear by warning traffic behind you when you’re coming to a hard stop. The additional reaction time afforded can be the difference between life and death.
Ride confidently knowing that the helmet lights will be visible no matter which angle you're approaching from. Lumos has extremely bright LED turn signals that are activated via a wireless remote system. For optimal safety, the MIPS protective system is designed in every helmet.
- An elegant helmet integrating bright LEDs in the front and back for additional safety
- By removing the turn signals, brake lights, and wireless remote, the Kickstart Lite provides you an elegant visibility solution at a great price.
- Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada), and EN1078 (Europe).
- Rechargeable battery with charging cable included
- Charging time of approx. 2 hours
- Up to 6 hours of battery life (blinking mode) and 3 hours (solid mode)
- Smartphone App / Android & iPhone
What are the differences between the Kickstart helmets?
Kickstart Lite, as the name says, is our light version which offers you great visibility at a great price.
The Kickstart model adds turn signals (operated via the wireless remote, included in the box) and automatic warning lights.
Kickstart MIPS combines all that with MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) which protects you from certain angled falls.
Rest assured: All our helmets - including the non-MIPS models - are crash-tested and safety-certified to the highest standards: CPSC (US) and EN1078 (EUROPE)