Fulfilled by our friends at Lumos. This item is a drop ship item and is coming directly from the manufacturer. Item will take 4-7 business days to ship out.
The Kickstart is a smart Lumos bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signals, turn signals.
With over 500 lumens of output, you’ve never been better equipped to take on the night. With proactive safety features built right in, the Kickstart is designed to make the rider highly visible and predictable to drastically minimize the chances of a collision.
Take away the guesswork by letting traffic around you know which direction you’re turning. Eliminate collisions from the rear by warning traffic behind you when you’re coming to a hard stop. The additional reaction time afforded can be the difference between life and death.
Ride confidently knowing that the helmet lights will be visible no matter which angle you're approaching from. Lumos has extremely bright LED turn signals that are activated via a wireless remote system. For optimal safety, the MIPS protective system is designed in every helmet.
- Lumos Kickstart is the world's first smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, hard brake, turn signals, and helmet into a single cohesive whole.
- Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada), and EN1078 (Europe).
- Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. Be seen, be safe!
- Rechargeable battery with charging cable included
- Automatic warning lights when braking
- Now compatible with: Apple Watch / Strava / Apple Health
- 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode
- Charging time of approx. 2 hours
- Smartphone app
- Wireless remote to control turn signal
What are the differences between the Kickstart helmets?
Kickstart Lite, as the name says, is our light version which offers you great visibility at a great price.
The Kickstart model adds turn signals (operated via the wireless remote, included in the box) and automatic warning lights.
Kickstart MIPS combines all that with MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) which protects you from certain angled falls.
Rest assured: All our helmets - including the non-MIPS models - are crash-tested and safety-certified to the highest standards: CPSC (US) and EN1078 (EUROPE)