LEKI expands its popular Micro folding pole construction with our best selling Aergon COR-TEC grips at a very attractive price point for this technology. The Aergon grip features a hollow core construction to save weight and create an edgeless, rounded grip for comfortable gripping at all angles especially for "palming" on steeper terrain. The extended foam grip provides even more versatility for traversing and climbing. The push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5". The TUV certified Speed Lock Plus provides a secure 20cm adjustment range. Includes travel/stow bag.
- Aergon CorTec: Ergonomic grip with lightweight and edgeless design for optimum comfort and various gripping positions.
- Lock Security Strap - Soft: Adjustable security strap made from breathable, lightweight and soft material for maximum comfort.
- Aluminum: Super sturdy, extremely robust and very durable.
- Push Button: Proven and super lightweight locking system for fast and easy assembly.
- SL+: Extremely fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves. Smaller and lighter than SL 1.
- Trekking 2.0 Basket: Prevents sinking into soft surfaces and protects the lower shaft. Easily exchangeable for various conditions without any tools.
- Universal Carbide Flextip: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.