The Arch Rival Pant provides serious protection from the elements whether kayaking, canoeing or SUP (stand up paddling). Waterproof/breathable WhiteOut technology makes these great for when the temps make it too cool for shorts but a wetsuit may be too heavy. Super durable 400 denier nylon butt and knees keep these going for years.
- Durable, performance-oritented paddling pants feature IR's propietary WhiteOut waterproof/breathable technology for comfort and dryness.
- 70 denier nylon construction with 400 denier nylon knees and butt for protection and durability
- Articulated design provides top notch freedom of movement.
- Wide and comfortable neoprene waistband
- Semi-dry zip pocket on front right hip
- Taped neoprene ankle cuffs easily adjust to fit over neoprene boots while keep splash out.
- Seam taped throughout for dry, comfortable paddling