Designed for the commuter or urban messenger, the Sutton MIPS Urban Cycling Helmet features MIPS technology which helps to reduce the chances of head injuries in potential impact situations.
- Outer shell is molded from a tough polycarbonate that is fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using In-Mold construction process to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk
- Roc Loc City fit system has three positions of vertical adjustability, a rubberized dial to adjust tension with one hand, and is made of a flexible, durable material to avoid damage while being locked up
- Seamlessly integrated Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces energy and provides more protection in certain impact situations
- An integrated light clip at the back allows you to snap your light to the helmet for enhanced visibility
- Reinforced vent becomes a durable lock port so you can lock your helmet to the bike for convenience
- 8 vents with internal channeling to help keep you cool