Ride with the Giro Montaro MIPS Cycling Helmet to protect your control center without weighing yourself down. Designed for long days spent on the trails, the Montaro is constructed with a durable In-Mold polycarbonate shell surrounding an impact-absorbing EPS foam body. MIPS, or Multi Directional Impact Protection System, is added to the innermost layer of the helmet in the form of a thin lining that rotates slightly upon impact to absorb the brain-damaging rotational energy created in certain crashes.
- Compact shape offers deep, confident coverage, and the Roc Loc Air fit system boosts ventilation while improving fit
- 18 vents with internal channeling
- In addition to this helmet's already impressive cooling power, it's outfitted with hydrophilic, antimicrobial pads that can absorb up to 10 times their weight in sweat
- Full goggles integration with strap grippers on back of helmet; P.O.V. Plus™ visor allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet
- Full camera-mount integration offers a clever breakaway interface for your favorite light or action cam
- Full-wrap, in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner; Roll Cage reinforcement
- Sizes: S: 20 - 21.75 inches; M: 21.75 - 23.25 inches; L: 23.25 - 24.75 inches