A new, lightweight In-Mold design, the Giro Avera Ski Helmet features adjustable venting and Giro’s Stack Vent system, all in a sleek, great looking package.
- In Form 2 Fit System with quick-fit vertical tuning adjustment lets you custom fit the helmet for proper positioning on your head
- Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to tune the airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet
- Stack Ventilation aligns the helmet with the center vent of your goggles to help to keep them clear and free of fog while maintaining total helmet and goggles integration
- Vents keep air flowing around your head to help prevent overheating
- Seamless compatibility with all Giro goggles (sold separately)
- Complies with CE EN 1077 alpine ski and snowboard helmet safety standards
- Head Circumference: S: 20.4-21.8 inches; M: 21.8-23.2 inches