You want a micropuff jacket but also a tough hardshell. The Cobra Jacket is both.
You’ll be on a chairlift in howling wind or at the top of a peak mid-blizzard and you’ll thank us, assuming you’re wearing your Cobra Jacket, because you’ll be so comfortable and warm, it’ll feel like the storm is an illusion. This 100-gram synthetic down jacket comes with a helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents, a waterproof Specter 2-layer hardshell exterior, and a removable powder skirt for those deep days. It’s one of the warmest jackets we make.
• Specter 2-layer ripstop fabric
• 100 gram Spaceloft™ synthetic insulation
• 20k/15k waterproof breathable membrane
• 4 exterior pockets, one interior pocket with media capabilities
• Removable powder skirt
• Wind and water-resistant
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
• Helmet-compatible hood
• 14-inch underarm vents
• YKK zippers
• Average weight: 850 grams