Comfortable, warm long-sleeved shirt in flannel made with recycled wool. A women’s version of the classic Canada Shirt, with a feminine cut and softer fabric. Perfect as a light jacket or mid layer over a base layer. 70% recycled wool, 30% polyamide. Wool wicks moisture away and warms even when damp. Polyamide gives durability. Well-fitting, feminine cut. Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons. Details in G-1000 Eco. Press buttons.
- Comfortable long-sleeved shirt in soft, insulating flannel made from recycled wool and polyester.
- Women’s version of the popular men’s shirt, here with a more feminine fit and a softer fabric.
- Works great as a jacket on sunny autumn days as well as an insulating mid-layer on top of a t-shirt or base-layer top.
- Two chest pockets with flaps.
- G1000 Eco reinforcements on reverse side of cuffs, front placket, collar and pocket flaps.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
70% wool, 30% polyamide
Weight: 410 g
Weight reference: in size S
Model height: 175 cm
Model size: S
Fit: Comfort Fit
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Recycled
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof