To cook a great meal, you need a great stove. The Ignite Camping Stove is the stove you need for awesome Dinners and scrumptious breakfasts.
Constructed with rugged, thick-gauge steel will deliver many years of use in the outdoors. Great weekend get a ways or Week long camping vacations, the Ignite offers an innovative simmer control for high-precision flame adjustment; 10,000 BTU burners go from a light simmer to full output.
- Cook the perfect meal for the crew on camping weekends with the Eureka! Ignite Camping Stove, constructed with rugged, thick-gauge steel to deliver many years of use in the outdoors.
- Great for small groups, the Ignite offers an innovative simmer control for high-precision flame adjustment; 10,000 BTU burners go from a light simmer to full output.
- A push-button ignitor allows for fast, easy starts while the stove's compact size fits two 10-inch pans to create your campsite meals. A stainless-steel drip tray offers rust-free performance and easy cleanup.
- Measures 18.5 inches long by 12.8 inches wide by 4 inches tall; weighs 10 pounds. Requires propane fuel to operate (not included) and offers a 90-minute burn time.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun - from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture - reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
- Rugged, thick-gauge steel construction delivers many years of use
- Dependable latches keep the lid secure during transport
- JetLink compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility (the Ignite must be the last line in a JetLink chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point)
- Compact size is perfect for small groups
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at Campmor's Retail Store.
|Ignition Type||Push Button|
|Power Per burner||10000 BTU/h|
|Minimum Weight||10 lbs|
|Burner Spacing||10 in|