Fulfilled by our friends at Stingray. This item is a drop ship item and is coming directly from the manufacturer. Item will take 4-7 business days to ship out.
2020 DISCONTINUED MODEL.
- Fast but stable inflatable touring design
- Stiff and super lightweight
- Double layer FUSION-TECH PVC
- 3mm Alligator skin pattern EVA deck
- UV resistant gloss coating
- Composite drop stitch core
- Double layer rail
- Dimensions: L-10'6"/W-33"/H-6"
- Board weight: 20 lbs
- Max recommended user weight : 250 lbs
- Ideal inflation: 12-13 PSI
- Max inflation: 15 PSI
THE BOARD COMES WITH BACKPACK ONLY. YOU CAN SELECT THE BEST PADDLE AND PUMP FOR YOUR NEEDS SEPARATELY.
- Fusion technology uses machine heat and pressure to fuse two layers of PVC together. It eliminates the use of glue, which is more environmentally friendly.
- Double layer fused PVC makes for a much lighter, stiffer and stronger board that performs better and is far less likely to puncture.
- UV resistant varnish coating on the outer PVC layer extends the life of the board.
- The composite drop stitch core increases strength and stability over a traditional nylon core construction.
INFLATABLE SUP'S EXPLAINED
All inflatable paddle boards are not equal and buying a cheap board comes with many pitfalls. Essentially there are 3 different types of inflatable board construction:
- Single layer boards are exactly that. A single layer of PVC surrounds the drop stitch nylon core. While these boards are lightweight, they tend to warp in the middle and are far more likely to get a puncture. Also being very light is great for carrying but you will get blow around in the wind. Stingray opted against this cheaper construction, as they just don't perform or last.
- Double layer construction is certainly a big step up in durability. The inner board is essentially the same as the single layer, but with an additional layer of PVC glued by hand to the inner layer of PVC. The result is a much stronger and stiffer board. More weight is added, but in the water this is also an advantage.
- Double layer fusion is described above and is the pinnacle of modern inflatable board construction. Price range for double layer fusion boards is usually $900-$1500, so that's why we are so proud of our boards in the $750-$800 range!
INFLATABLE SUP CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- RINSE WITH TAP WATER AFTER EVERY USE.
- IT IS RECOMMENDED TO DEFLATE THE BOARD AFTER USE.
- INFLATE BOARD TO RECOMMENDED 12-13 PSI.
- NEVER OVER INFLATE THE BOARD ABOVE 15 PSI.
- AVOID SHARP OBJECTS AT ALL TIMES.
- DO NOT LEAVE THE BOARD IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR VERY HOT STORAGE AREAS.
- IF THERE IS A LEAK AROUND THE VALVE, USE PROVIDED WRENCH TO TIGHTEN, BUT DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.