A classic 3-in-1 jacket, The Columbia Women's Whirlibird IV Interchange Jacket is legendarily hardworking and features Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective technology for powder-blasting warmth. The shell is fully loaded for a long day on the mountain, featuring Omni-Tech™, Columbia's highest level of waterproof breathability and critical seam sealing. The snap-back powder skirt blocks unwanted snow and then tucks out of the way when not in use. The sturdy, zip-in liner doubles as a lightweight jacket when worn alone. With an Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective lining and Thermarator insulation, it provides insane warmth in a lightweight package.
Omni-Heat™ Thermal Reflective: Magic in a little silver dot. Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
- Constructed of 72% nylon/ 28% polyester Legacy Dobby fabric
- 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System provides three jackets in one
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting for temperature regulation
- PU coated chest pocket zipper
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Goggle pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drop tail
- Active fit
- Avg. length: 28 in.
Zip-in Liner Jacket:
- Constructed of 100% polyester Matte Face Windbreaker fabric
- 100% polyester Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining to prevent heat loss
- 100% polyester Thermarator insulation
- Side hand pockets