Built for the variable, moderate terrain of classic mountaineering routes in places like the Tetons, the Alps and the Cascades, the Black Diamond Serac Strap Crampon is a lightweight, 12-point crampon available in three different configurations to be compatible with any kind of mountain boot. The Serac's redesigned stainless steel construction incorporates a strong, yet light design with rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots. Horizontal frontpoints provide secure bite in icy steps, while the classic secondary points and substantial rear points offer stability on descents and low-angle terrain.
- Redesigned stainless steel construction is durable, resists snowballing and won’t rust
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints with classic secondary points and stable rear points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
- Strap version will accommodate hiking bootsas well as technical footwear
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
- Stainless steel construction will not rust and is very durable ensuring that the points stay sharper, longer. It also has no toxic coatings and it’s smooth surface sheds snow better for less “snow balling”.
- Made in the USA
- Weight Per Pair: Pro 860 g (1 lb 14 oz)
- Fits sizes: 7-13 US men's (36-46 European)