The Black Diamond Cyborg Pro is a high performance crampon that is ideal for anything from vertical ice to hard alpine mixed routes. Built with a semi-rigid stainless steel construction the Cyborg's versatile design can be converted from dual to mono-point and the hooded vertical front points provide solid bite on everything from funky ice blobs to horizontal rock edges. The light and durable stainless steel construction wont rust, resists snow balling, and is free from toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling better, and saves weight
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- Adjustable hooded front points and aggressive secondary points
- Includes dual-density ABS
- Weight (pair) 2lb 6oz (1.08kg)