Keep your lips happy and protected with our year-round, reef safe SPF 15 Clear Zinc Sunscreen Lip Balm. Lightweight unscented protection from the sun, wind, and cold with uncoated clear zinc oxide. It's perfect before, during and after a day in the sun. Badger’s clear zinc oxide sunscreens are less whitening on the skin and just as safe and effective as standard non-nano zinc oxide mineral sunscreens.
- 97% organic base ingredients and Clear Zinc Oxide which rubs in clear!
- No added fragrance
- Moisturizing base of organic beeswax, shea and cocoa butter, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Reef friendly and biodegradable, no oxybenzone and no octinoxate
- Certified cruelty-free, gluten-free, and Non-GMO
Badger SPF 15 Clear Zinc Lip Balm Sunscreen Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide 8%
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter & Sunflower Vitamin E.
Directions for use: For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to lips 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear a long-sleeved shirt, pants, hat, and sunglasses.