This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $75 per item. Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
The Deschutes 145 is a roomy, open deck 2-person tandem touring kayak that’s ideal for multi-day expeditions with plenty of room for extra gear. At just over 14-feet long and with a total weight of 25-pounds, the Deschutes 145 inspires confidence with its lightweight, rigid design built to perform and provide effortless paddling for two people on lakes, rivers, and other waterways.
Key Technical Features
- Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
- Feather Frame Inflatable Crossbeam – uses air pressure to add and maintain structural rigidity
- Cockpit Splashguard – keeps water out and paddler dry
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 22-pounds and includes a backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
Key User Features
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seat – offer a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Solid EVA Floor – is rigid, requires no inflation, and has a lower center of gravity for added stability
- Integrated EVA Foot Rest/Thwart – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – for increased tracking
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
- PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seats