Appalachian Trail Pocket Profile Maps are elevation profiles on one side (ups & downs) as well as a map on the other side. They are small, light and incredibly useful for thruhikers or dayhikers.
Now you can see the entire trail at a glance and using a more durable and useful Map than any other resource available!
Weighing in at just 4 grams each, this information filled map set features an Appalachian Trail map on one side and elevation profile with altitudes and trail data and information on the other. Trail data information includes trail mileage, shelter locations, camp sites, water sources, resupply points, lodging, outfitters, and post offices. This set covers the Appalachian Trail from Damascus, VA - Harpers Ferry, WV. 597 miles.
- Includes trail data from Damascus, VA - Harpers Ferry, WV 597 miles
- 6 Maps - Printed on durable waterproof plastic type paper
- Tear resistant - color - waterproof
- Elevations Profiles, Map, Altitude, Mileage, Shelters, water sources, Town data, roads, trails, resupply points, mail drops and more
- AT elevation profile and data (side 1)
- AT trail map (side 2)
- Includes 6 separate pocket profile maps covering 597 miles of the Appalachian Trail
- Profiles are synced with Dave Miller's AT Guide
- Dimensions - 3.9 in W x 17 in L each
- Weight - 0.14 oz ea
- Total Weight - .84 oz