The Lynx is packed with features and high quality. The Lynx uses an aluminum frame for durability in wind and cold temperatures. With the mesh walls you get a cool tent in the summer and can manage condensation better in wet weather when you are hunkered down. The tent is an easy to set up, 2 pole rectangular dome style tent with pole clips that easily fit over the poles for quick assembly. The floor and fly seam are factory sealed. The fly and floor have a heavy coating of urethane to assure the Lynx is waterproof in the wettest weather. 2 doors for easy entering and leaving, 2 vestibules for extra gear storage and weather protection, and extra-large #8 zippers, you're sure to find everything you could want in a tent, in this model.
- Free-standing two-pole design with 7000 series aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- 75D 185T poly taffeta floor with 2000mm coating
- Extra large #8 zippers
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Easy entry and great ventilation
- Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Half mesh walls increase ventilation
- Base size: 5' x 7'6
- Center height: 46"
- Vestibule depth: 32"
- Tent area: 37 ft²
- Vestibule area: 20 ft²
- Minimum weight: 5 lbs. 4 oz.
- Total weight: 5 lbs. 12 oz.
- Packed size: 6" x 20"
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm