The ALPS Mountaineering Dry Passage Series offers abrasion resistant mid-weight dry bags constructed of durable waterproof TPU coated 420D nylon material with strong, fully welded seams. The bag's superior construction along with a secure roll-top closure locks out water and offers a tenacious water barrier in wet environments. An oval-shaped, flat bottom helps the bags stand up on their own and make them easy to fill. A D-Ring attachment point is included for additional gear lashing, stacking, or attachment to your water craft. The most adventurous can't go wrong with the Dry Passage Series.
- Abrasion resistant mid-weight 420D nylon TPU waterproof material delivers protection in wet environments
- Oval shaped flat bottom helps bag stand up on its own; easy to fill
- D-ring attachment point
- Secure roll top closure locks out water
- Strong fully welded seams provide a tenacious water barrier
- Capacity: 305 in³ / 5L
- Length: 7"
- Width: 4"
- Height (after 3 rolls): 11"
- Weight: 4 oz.