Fulfilled by our friends at Stingray
- Yamamoto neoprene
- Titanium Glide Skin coating
- Air Tech air pocket 5mm technology
- Draw string cord
- Super flexible
- Partners perfectly with the wetsuit top to make a high performance shorty wetsuit!
- Yamamoto Glide Skin throughout delivers a highly hydrophobic titanium coating so you will flow through the water. It is also a super flexible neoprene.
- Air Tech technology is used in the 5mm panels. The tiny air pockets provide additional buoyancy where needed, but also significantly reduces weight.
- 3mm side panels to aid with rotation.
A very high-end buoyancy short at a fraction of the price of the other brands. We are confident that these are the best shorts on the market!
BUOYANCY SHORTS CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- WARNING: CHLORINE WILL CAUSE WAIST BAND TO FADE
- DO NOT USE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS WITH SHORTS SUCH AS PETROLEUM JELLY
- RINSE SHORTS WITH TAP WATER AFTER USE. DO NOT USE SOAP OR CLEANING AID
- DRY INSIDE OUT
- DO NOT LEAVE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT TO DRY
- DO NOT DRY ON RADIATOR OR CLOSE TO HEAT VENT
- STORE SHORTS COMPLETELY FLAT TO AVOID LARGE CREASES.