Fulfilled by our friends at Grimworkshop
Is it a Knife? is it an Adze? It's Both! Wait, what's an Adze? it's an ancient tool for wood carving, it works similarly to an axe, but it's mounted horizontally rather than vertically. Grim’s adze card can be used as an everyday carry knife, or attached to a branch and used as a lightweight adze for building and creating other tools, or shelters. Adze have been used since ancient times for woodworking crafts like canoe making. Although it was designed around the idea of being an adze, it can also function like our axe card and be used as such. Slip this tool into your wallet, a sheath, or a small tin and its always right there for you. This tool is about function and purpose, it's credit card sized design means convenient carry, and with hardened stainless steel construction for easy maintenance, incredible corrosion resistance, and increased durability. The chisel style grind on this card was incorporated for easy sharpening, and for increased functionality for working and shaping wood. This tool is the perfect companion for the bush, or in the concrete jungle thanks to its compact design, and nearly limitless carry options thanks to its credit card sized design.
- Made in the USA- This tool was designed, produced manufactured, and had its materials sourced here in the U.S.A
- Credit card sized- Sized to fit into a wallet, small tin, or small pocket
- Extra Thick - 1/8" thick steel, sharp and durable, ready for a lifetime of use!
- Stainless steel- highly corrosion resistant surgical grade Hardened stainless steel, Tough and functional.
- Multifuncitonal Design- The multifunctional nature of this tool means it's handy for everyday use, as a knife, or for use in the bush, as an adze for woodworking and construction in the bush.
- Items included- Items included- Adze Card (Knife or Adze )