Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product can not be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
Fast, secure, and easy to use, the HoldUp EVO is built to handle new bike standards, like fat tires and boost hubs, but it easily carries the classics too.The StrongArm hook secures the bikes at their wheels, protecting carbon frames and painted surfaces. Tilt the rack with bikes loaded for quick rear-of-vehicle access using the new easy to reach tilt lever and KickStart™ foot pedal.The super-simple locking SpeedKnob™ makes install a tool-free breeze and included SKS bike locks keep your mind at ease.
HoldUp EVO 2"
- Hitch mounted tray rack that loads quickly and carries two bikes without frame contact
- NEW Easy-access tilt mechanism and KickStart™ foot pedal make raising and lowering the rack a breeze, even with bikes loaded
- NEW Tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ makes installation and removal fast, easy and secure
- StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Easily adjust trays to reduce bike-to-bike interference
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids’ bikes, & E-bikes under 50 lbs.
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes
- Fits 20” to 29” wheel sizes and tires up to 4.8” wide. Max wheelbase of 48"
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added bike security
- Available in two sizes: 1.25” hitch receivers & 2” hitch receivers
- Carry four bikes – just add the HoldUp EVO +2 (compatible with 2” version only)
- Weight: 50.94 lbs
- Dimensions: L 33.00in x W 42.00in x H 12.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty