The waterproof breathable Hyde Pant takes the edge off of cold chairlifts.
You became a skier for the joy of it, not the ease of it. There’s nothing easy about Sierra cement or graupel nailing your goggles. We made the tough, 2-layer Hyde Pant to make that whole scene a tad bit more comfortable. A touch of strategically placed fleece on the backside keeps your rear dry on soggy chairlifts. Breathable mesh throughout and side venting keep you from overheating.
• Patrol 2-layer hardshell fabric
• 15k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
• Interior body-mapped with fleece at the seat
• Breathable mesh lining
• Two zip hand pockets; one zip thigh pocket
• Rear pocket with velcro flap closure
• 10-inch inseam venting
• Belt loops
• Powder gaiters
• YKK zippers
• Average weight: 612 grams