The women’s Carto Triclimate® Jacket from The North Face® has a waterproof, breathable and windproof outer shell and a warm, PrimaLoft™ Black-insulated liner jacket which can be used alone or paired together for cold & wet weather versatility.
Outer Shell Jacket:
- 75D DryVent™ 2L 100% recycled polyester shell with DWR finish
- 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg. length: 27.5 in.
- Avg. total weight: 29.23 oz (830 g)
- Standard fit
- 100% polyester taffeta
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation in body; 120 g in collar; 60 g in sleeves
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Covered, Zippered hand pockets.
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Avg. length: 24in
- Slim fit