An outer layer that transcends time, the Forester Pass Sherpa Parka is inspired by the spirit of heritage outdoor wear and lined with sherpa fleece for extra warmth whether you're climbing peaks or walking the dog. Capturing the best of vintage good looks and modern versatility, this water-resistant shell will keep you dry and on course from trail to tavern.
- Quick dry
- Wrinkle resistant
- PFC-free DWR provides water and wind resistance
- OEKO-TEX 100® and Global Recycled Standard approved fabric
- Center-front zipper with snap flap
- Patched-on hand pockets
- Secure zipper stash pocket at wearer's left chest
- Flannel-lined hand pockets
- Snap cuff closure
- Sherpa-lined body and insulated 40g recycled polyester in sleeves
- 30" length
Fabric Name: Forester Pass
100% Recycled Nylon
Water resistant and earth friendly? We'll take ten. Cut from recycled nylon with a PFC-free DWR finish, the Forester Pass will keep you dry from canoe to mountain pass.
Care Instructions: Machine wash on warm with similar colors, on a gentle cycle. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low on low heat, and remove from the dryer promptly. Cool iron as needed. If needed, only use non-chlorine bleach.