The Sunday Afternoons UVShield Cool Convert visor hat easily transitions from a cap to a visor to keep your head cool and protected while you are picking up the pace outdoors. The optional ponytail opening at the top of the crown is perfect for a messy bun or ponytail. A UV reactive logo changes color with sun exposure.
Coolcore®: A patented chemical-free technology, Coolcore® is designed to keep you cool and comfortable in any temperature or condition, rapidly cooling and wicking moisture through regulated evaporation. Best of all, it won’t wash out over time. Coolcore® cooling technology is built into the fibers of the fabric and keeps its cooling properties for the life of the garment.
A UPF of 50+ blocks out 98% of UV rays when worn—allowing you to diminish the sun, not the fun.
- Body: 88% polyester, 10% spandex
- UPF 50+ sun rating
- 2½" brim with soft foam insert for optimum comfort
- Coolcore® chemical-free cooling fabric and sweatband
- Sunglass Lock™ keeps glasses in place
- Easily converts from visor to cap
- Optional ponytail opening at top of crown
- UV reactive logo changes color with sun exposure
- Reflective details
- Floats in water
- Stretch comfort adjustable sizing
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Patent pending
- Packing: Packs flat, do not fold or crease brim
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
- Weight: 2.2 oz / 62.5 g