This item is only available for our Retail Store Pickup Located on Route 17 N. Paramus, NJ.
If you add this item to the cart and you are not picking up your order it will hold up your entire order.
Introducing the world's first cooler made entirely from biodegradable materials: RECOOL. Created to provide an alternative to environmentally harmful foam coolers, RECOOL can biodegrade and return to the Earth after use, rather than polluting our environment or filling a landfill. RECOOL is durable and won't chip or scratch easily or make annoying squeaking noises like foam coolers.
Designed with a 16 quart capacity which is big enough to fit plenty of drinks, ice, and food for an all-day adventure for a family of four. Cup holders and an easy-grab handle are built into the lid and the cooler features molded handles on the sides, making it easy to grab and go. RECOOL is patent pending and made right here in the USA!
- Made out of compostable & biodegradable materials: Recycled paper + AKD (alkyl ketene dimer)
- Reusable - empty water & let air dry
- Lid: 4 Molded-in cup holders & a center handle with Igloo logo
- Body: Molded-in side handles for ease when carrying
- Water Retention: Up to 5 days
- Ice Retention: Up to 12 hours
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Patent pending
Capacity & Measurements
20 12-oz cans
16 quarts (15 liters)
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
15" x 11" x 11.38"
38.1 cm x 27.94 cm x 28.9 cm