USDA Certified Organic - All Natural Mosquito Repellent
- Certified Organic and 100% natural DEET-free bug repellent.
- New travel size stick for on-the-go spot protection.
- Independently lab tested to repel mosquitoes and stable flies.
- Smells great and works great!
- Perfect for use on wrists, ankles, and behind the ears—places mosquitoes love to bite
- Great for use by the whole family.
- All Badger balms are certified organic and petrolatum-free.
Good for the Skin. Bad for the Bug. ® Certified organic and all natural DEET-free bug and mosquito repellent in two sizes of easy-to-apply sticks. The very same product as our popular Anti-Bug Balm in tins, organic and all-natural citronella, cedar, and lemongrass, essential oils naturally repel biting insects. A base of organic extra virgin olive and castor oil soothes and softens skin. Smells great and works great; you won't find DEET, petrolatum, or any other chemicals. Perfect for use on your wrists, ankles, and behind the ears—places mosquitoes love to bite. Great for use by the whole family!
Badger Anti-Bug Balm Natural Mosquito Repellent Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Organic Castor Oil, Organic Citronella Oil, Organic Cedar Oil, Organic Lemongrass Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Geranium Oil.
Inactive Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Organic Beeswax.Apply to entire area of skin to be protected.
Caution: May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision required. Do not apply to children’s hands.
First Aid: In case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. May cause skin reactions in rare cases. If so, wash with soap and water.