Built to go seamlessly from trail to city nights, this warm, durable down jacket is sure to be your new everyday favorite. Complete with recycled materials and 700+ fill power of responsibly sourced down insulation.
Doing winter is so much better when you have the Coldfront Down Jacket to keep you company. Great for everything from outdoors adventures to running errands, this women’s down jacket will keep you warm no matter the conditions. Packed with responsibly sourced, 700-fill down insulation, and perfected by extra 85% recycled VerticalX ECO™ insulation at the shoulders and wrists, this good-looking jacket does double duty to keep you warm. So even if you’re spending long hours outside or bouldering in a blizzard (if that’s your sort of thing), you’ll stay comfortable. Should the wind pick up, no problem. Wrapped up in this coat’s wind-blocking, 53% recycled ripstop exterior, you won’t feel a thing. Slip your wallet and keys into its interior pockets if you’re heading out to the store. Or if you’re in variable mountain weather and start overheating, know this jacket’s got convenience covered with its ability to stuff into its own left pocket. What more could you want from a seasonal staple? Nothing.
- VerticalX ECO™ Insulation on Shoulders and Cuffs
- Eliminates Cold Spots and Increases Weather Resistance
- Brushed Tricot Chin Guard
- Snap-Secure Insulated Center Front Placket
- YKK® Vislon Center Front Zipper
- Insulated Brushed Tricot Lined Zip Hand Pockets
- Internal Knit Cuff Gaiters with Thumb Loops
- Internal Mesh Stash Pocket
- Elastic Drawcord Hem