The Conductor 8 Sunglasses by Oakley features integrated spring hinges, patented Unobtainium® earsocks and air-filled silicone nose pads bring a comfortably secure Three-Point Fit to a lightweight C-5 alloy design that takes a pure approach with the sophistication of clean lines and classic Oakley styling.
- The Spring Hinge is a secure and comfortable fit provided by this flexible hinge innovation
- Unobtainium® earsocks provide increased comfort and performance and increases grip with sweat
- The Three-Point Fit ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head; it holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- The C-5 features five metal compounds that are superheated and fused into this durable yet lightweight alloy
- The 8 Base Lens extends your peripheral view while providing coverage that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Features Plutonite lens, which is one of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today as it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Contains Iridium which is a premium lens coating made with superheated metal oxides and designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare while optimizing vision in virtually any light condition