Situated as a higher volume hiking shoe option in the Oboz line, the Firebrand Low B-Dry combines rugged construction with uncompromising comfort to encourage that final two-mile push to the summit. A blend of synthetic textiles and nubuck leather comprise the shoe’s outer for ultimate waterproofing and breathability, without sacrificing durability.
- Three season hiking shoe guides you through variable terrain with confidence
- B-Dry outer membrane stands up to long spells of scree, mud, and dust
- Wide last accommodates larger volume feet without sacrificing performance
- Midsole TPU chassis offers cushion yet retains rigidity for uneven surfaces
- Slight heel rise and stiff insole supply a secure fit for drop-off traverses