A best seller, the X ULTRA MID 3 GTX has evolved into an even more effective hiking shoe thanks to Descent Control technology that efficiently tackles technical hikes and really shines during tough descents. Wear this pair and head downhill with a spring in your step, even in wet conditions.
A refined last works with the reinforced top arm of the sensifit, holding your foot comfortably in place, especially moving downhill.
Stability and cushioning -
The Advanced Chassis, surrounded by foam cushioning for comfort, connects directly to the sole to stabilize your heel.
Two different types of rubber result in better grip. A patterned area on the heel grabs terrain more aggressively, giving you more control especially on descents.
Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- GORE-TEXT keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
Contagrip® TD -
For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
PU coated leather
- A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
Mesh and textile lining
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Regular laces - Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Lacing system - Regular laces
- Waterproofness - GORE-TEX
- Anatomical fit - Standard fit
- Drop (in mm) 11
- Weight (g) 450
- Last S21004H
- Stability 5/5
- Breathability 2/5
- Protection 4/5
- Lightness 3/5