Some adventures are equal parts connecting with friends, having fun outside, and discovering new places. Sleek and stylish, OUTline MID GTX is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and waterproof protection for any trail.
Slim, athletic style
Built with a running last and integrated features, this sleek but technical shoe looks as light and agile as it feels.
Lightweight (380g) and engineered with great flexibility and foothold, OUTline is as comfortable as a running shoe.
Mid-height, 5mm deep lugs on the outsole, protective toe cap and a full Gore-Tex membrane offer all the outdoor adventure protection you need.
Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
Mesh and textile lining
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
- Flat laces reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit.