Trek the trails in the breathable comfort and waterproof protection of the Oboz Sapphire Low BDry hiking shoes. They were designed, developed and tested with the fit and needs of women's feet in mind.
- Midsoles are calibrated to a women-specific foot shape, creating the right amount of support without the added bulk
- O Fit Insole™ comfort combines tuned EVA midsoles for soft cushioning with thermoplastic urethane chassis for stability and protection
- Waterproof nubuck leather and highly abrasion-resistant textile uppers feature B-Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Board lasted construction creates a sturdy feel underfoot
- EVA Super Skin (ESS) forefoot armoring provides protection and support underfoot
- Women-specific Swiftcurrent outsoles offer durability, stability and comfort; lugs provide ample traction for rugged trails or strolling down the street
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
B-Dry waterproof breathable membrane
Thermoplastic urethane chassis
1 lb. 8.6 oz.