The Axis was designed as a simple headlamp packing tons of functionality and allowing for customized light control for a variety of situations. The Axis features a simple, intuitive hybrid control system- a button to move you through red, spot and flood modes, and a dial to provide complete dimmability in every mode to help find the sweet spot for any task. Whether it requires a long-reaching spot beam, night vision preserving and campsite friendly red mode, or anything in between, the Axis has you covered. Single arm bracket design allows for secure beam angle adjustment and three AAA batteries provide a long-lasting and easy to replace power source.
All Princeton Tec products have been designed, manufactured, and assembled in their New Jersey workshops for over 40 years.
- POWER: 250 Lumens
- LAMP: 1 Maxbright LED w/spot, 1 Maxbright LED w/flood, 2 Red Ultrabright LEDs
- BURN TIME: 102 hours (flood low), 14 hours (spot high), 109 hours (red)
- MAX BEAM DISTANCE: 35 meters
- BATTERIES: 3 AAA Alkaline (included) or Lithium
- WEIGHT: 2.9 oz / 83g
- WATER RESISTANT: IPX4 (splashing water)
- WARRANTY: 5 YEAR