Paying homage to a classic fly-fishing technique, the Spey Fly sock takes its name from Scotland’s River Spey and inspiration from our own fly-fishing guru and Mill patriarch, Marc Cabot. He’s the real deal. This lightweight lifestyle sock is too. It features terry loops knit under foot for cozy cushioning and our signature Merino Wool durable construction. While you may never reel in stream dolphins like Marc does, you can sport the same socks.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, slippers
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These crew socks mix business and pleasure; featuring our versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.