Dig in! Our Garden sock is the perfect pick if you're looking to harvest a sock that delivers on comfort, style and versatility.Height: Crew
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, dress shoes
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
No CushionThese no cushion crew socks pair a light, soft feel with the ability to be casual or dressy depending on how you style them.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.Materials: 59% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex