Ideal for moderately cold temps, the Outdoor Research Men’s Vigor Midweight Sensor Fleece Gloves are warm, soft and breathable, and the conduction sensor on the index finger and thumb gives these gloves touchscreen compatibility. They can be worn on their own or easily slip inside another glove for extra insulation at the coldest temperatures.
ActiveTemp™: Thermo-regulating technology that manages your body temperature to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable during high-exertion activities. This smart fabric treatment self-adjusts depending on your level of exertion, sweat, and temperature to actively control body heat and ensure optimal comfort.
Sensor™ Touch Screen Compatible: Specially treated fabric technologies to allow for the use of touch-screen electronic devices without exposing your skin.
- ActiveTemp™ exterior fleece 265g weight 93% polyester, 7% spandex
- Quick drying
- Thermo-regulating ActiveTemp™ treatment
- Anti-slip silicone pads on palm and fingers
- Glove clip
- Tapered wrist
- Double layer fleece construction
- Embossed sensor logo on index fingertip
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and index fingertip
- Avg. weight: 1.8 oz / 51 g