Light version of the classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974, here with stitch-through construction and 35% less down to suit milder winter climates. The model is also 16 centimetres shorter. Otherwise exactly like the original: generous hood, yellow adjustment cords and spacious pockets. Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders to resist moisture and pressure.
- A lighter version of the iconic Expedition Down Jacket suitable for milder winter climates.
- Lightly padded with high-quality, ethically produced down distributed in stitch-through channels.
- Outer fabric in hardwearing polyamide with PFC-free DWR.
- Shoulders reinforced with synthetic padding to resist moisture.
- Protective hood with signature yellow drawcord and leather tab adjustment.