This item is non-refundable.
Durable and versatile helmet with enhanced protection for climbing and mountaineering
Durable and very versatile, the BOREO helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both low-profile and head-covering. Protection against lateral, frontal and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
- hard outer shell is impact and scratch-resistant, for optimal durability
- hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts:
- designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers enhanced protection
- stable and comfortable on the head, thanks to foam liners spread throughout the inner shell
- Versatile, for a variety of activities:
- suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- four clips for headlamp attachment
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
|Weight||285 g||295 g||285 g||295 g||285 g||295 g|
|Head circumference||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||53-61 cm|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Weight||285 g||295 g||285 g||295 g|
|Head circumference||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||53-61 cm|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1|