Filtering up to 1.75 liters a minute without any pumping, the high-capacity GravityWorks 6.0L water filter is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get filtered water in the backcountry. Ideal for bigger backpacking groups or basecamps, the system has a total capacity of 12 liters, easily supplying filtered water for drinking, washing up, cooking, and cleaning.
WARNING: Can expose you to styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work—yep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
- Fast: Filters up to 1.75 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective: Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa*.
- Light & Compact: System weighs 11.5 oz. (326 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles.
- Group-ready: 12 liter (6.0L filtered + 6.0L unfiltered) total capacity easily supplies water for larger groups.
- Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
Comes with: 6.0L Clean reservoir, 6.0L Dirty reservoir, Hollow Fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack.
*This includes Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.