The Wolverine C3 Boat Shoe Men's Water Moc features the Cross Channel Circulation (C3) system, a patented EVA midsole that allows water to channel out of wet shoes as you walk. At the same time, fresh air circulates in to cool and dry feet. That makes this a great shoe both in and out of the water.
- (C3) Cross Channel Circulation - allows water to channel out of wet shoes as you walk while fresh air circulates in to cool and dry feet
- Full-grain waterproof leather/mesh upper.
- Spacer mesh with water guard lining.
- Molded dual-density EVA with anti-microbial treatment midsole/footbed
- . Wolverine® C3/Vibram® Rubber outsole.
- Opanka construction.
how much do they weigh?
Asked on 11/11/2012 by Molly from Vandalia, IL
weight 2.5 lb per pair.
Answered on 11/14/2012 by Steve from Campmor