The Camano is one of the most popular low angle paddle designs. This paddle features a straight, standard diameter carbon shaft, coupled with an easy-to-use adjustable ferrule system, and stiff, lightweight, fiberglass blades. The mid size blades offer the perfect combination for paddlers who want power yet use a relaxed all around touring stroke. The Camano also offers the best balance of light swing weight and smooth forward strokes.
- Mid Size blade offers a great combination of gentle power and ease of stroke
- Light swing weight reduces fatigue.
- Advanced dihedral blade design creates stable forward strokes
- Carbon blend straight shaft provides a more traditional feel and allows for easy hand movement along the paddle shaft
- Standard diameter shaft accommodates hands 7 inches and larger (measured from tip of middle finger to base of palm)
- Adjustable Ferrule System
- Changes feather from left to right in 15 degree increments.
|| Weight (220 cm paddle): 28 oz. (794 g)
|| 6.3 x 24.25 in. (16 x 52 cm)
|| 650 sq. cm