The Vasque Velocity 2.0 Hiking Shoe - Women's is a great do it all shoe. It is constructed like a hiking shoe but with the lightweight breathability of a running shoe. Stability is achieved via TPU plate, traction via the lugged outsole, and all-day comfort via our durable synthetic upper that protects and breathes.
- Durable synthetic upper materials provide excellent breathability.
- Built on the Arc Tempo last to promote agility and quickness over technical terrain.
- Padded insole for all-day comfort.
- Molded EVA midsole and TPU plate.
- Lace-up closure provides a secure and snug fit.
- Heel pull for an easy entry and comfortable fit.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole with lugged pattern offers excellent traction on many surface types.
- Reflective trim
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz Size 9
Is the vasque velocity 2.0 waterproof or only the GTX?
Asked on 7/30/2013 by Scot
This shoe is not waterproof and has no GTX. It is a breathable shoe with durable synthetic upper materials.
Answered on 7/31/2013 by Matt from Campmor