CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
The new and improved Mountaineer snowshoe is burlier than ever to give you the go-anywhere, do-anything versatility you need to reach for the peaks or explore uncharted territory. The Pro-Step frame combines a continuous frame bend with a longer, lower rise for improved ergonomics and flotation, without sacrificing packability while the ActiveFit binding provides a combination of control, support, comfort and ease of use. The Anaconda crampon delivers secure and precise footing with 8-point, razor-sharp teeth that penetrate in all types of terrain.
- Asymmetric ActiveFit+ binding provides the perfect combination of control, support, comfort and ease of use. Patented Control Wings center the heel, while dual pivot point and padded midfoot deliver a custom fit without pressure points. (Men's binding fits up to size 13 boots)
- Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions.
- Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
- The Pro-Step frame combines a continuous frame bend with longer, lower rise for improved flotation. The lower height nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces impact on your joints.
- Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- The razor-sharp, carbon steel Anaconda toe crampon has eight sharp teeth that provide constant contact in all types of terrain.
- The aggressive Python heel crampon, centered under the boot, delivers enhanced downhill braking traction.
|| Men's Mountaineer Series
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 25 in.: 120-200 lbs. 30 in.: 170-250 lbs. 36 in.: 220-300 lbs.
|| Backcountry/Mountaineering/Steep and Icy terrain
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| (25): 25 x 8 in. (30): 30 x 9 in. (36): 36 x 10 in.
|| (25): 4.7 lbs. (30): 5.3 lbs. (36): 5.8 lbs.
|| Tubbs SofTec
|| 6000 series aluminum
|| Carbon Steel