Cargo pants with style and comfort! These 24-7 tactical pants, designed for law enforcement personnel features plenty of big, roomy pockets and legs, seat and crotch are cut for unrestricted movement. Symmetrical pockets make these tactical pants look neat and clean and provide functionality for either righties or lefties. The unmatched comfort of 24-7 pants is ensured by the unique comfort fit slider waistband which eliminates bunching and gathering. In addition, TRU-Spec's exclusive "engineered dimensional fit" simply means that the length of the rise increases in proportion to the length of the inseam which results in a nearly perfect fit for almost every body type and in any situation.
- Constructed of 6.5 oz. 65/35 Teflon® coated polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with excellent color fastness, wind resistance, and durable strength properties created for tactical use.
- Quick drying, wrinkle resistant and comfortable
- Expandable back pockets with hook and loop closures
- 2 knife/accessory pockets with stiff fusing inner lining
- 2 thigh cargo pockets with hook and loop closure and bellowed side gussets
- 2 cell phone/magazine pockets
- Extra deep front pockets
- YKK brass zipper/PRYM snap
- Reinforced knee with inside opening for knee pads
What is the length 34X? (I wear 34X30) and are they light weight? Any other colors?
Asked on 6/10/2012 by Hg from Tampa, Florida
This 34" inseam pant would be 34" long in the inseam and too long for a 30" inseam.
Answered on 6/13/2012 by Steve from Campmor
Your products, as are most tactical pants, are all even waist sizes. I wear a 35 inch waist in casual and dress pants. Based on the cut, etc, what size do you recommend for your product?
Asked on 10/28/2011 by tom from valley forge,pa
35 is too big for a 34 and smaller than a 36, however with a belt the 36 is the best to order.
Answered on 10/31/2011 by Steve from Campmor
Q1) is weight of these pants closer to jeans or nylon pants?
Q2) What is the waist size for the 34" inseam pants?
Asked on 9/25/2011 by j.j from Groton, CT
Q1- Weight closer to jeans a heavy duty work twill
Q2- The 34" inseam comes in 34, 36, 38, 40 waist size.
Answered on 9/28/2011 by Steve from Campmor
|| 34 inch inseam