Cargo pants with style and comfort! These 24-7 tactical pants, designed for law enforcement personnel features plenty of big, roomy pockets and legs, seat and crotch are cut for unrestricted movement. Symmetrical pockets make these tactical pants look neat and clean and provide functionality for either righties or lefties. The unmatched comfort of 24-7 pants is ensured by the unique comfort fit slider waistband which eliminates bunching and gathering. In addition, TRU-Spec's exclusive "engineered dimensional fit" simply means that the length of the rise increases in proportion to the length of the inseam which results in a nearly perfect fit for almost every body type and in any situation.
- Constructed of 6.5 oz. 65/35 Teflon® coated polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with excellent color fastness, wind resistance, and durable strength properties created for tactical use.
- Quick drying, wrinkle resistant and comfortable
- Expandable back pockets with hook and loop closures
- 2 knife/accessory pockets with stiff fusing inner lining
- 2 thigh cargo pockets with hook and loop closure and bellowed side gussets
- 2 cell phone/magazine pockets
- Extra deep front pockets
- YKK brass zipper/PRYM snap
- Reinforced knee with inside opening for knee pads
How breathable & cool are these pants?
Asked on 4/25/2011 by Anonymous
how light is the fabric
Asked on 4/24/2011 by janedoe from tx
I would call this a mid weight fabric. It is a combination of polyester and cotton which makes it lighter than an all cotton pant but heavier than a 100% polyester pant.
Answered on 4/26/2011 by Steve from Campmor
|| 30 inch inseam